CtD Face Mask
Features and Benefits
- 3 multi-filtration layers: The outer layer is water resistant, the middle and inner layers are anti-bacterial for more protection.
- Gentle on skin and breathable
- Offers UV protection
- Has an adjustable built in nose piece for a better fit.
- This helps minimize glasses fogging
- The straps offer a 4 way stretch.
- This help minimize "the mouse ears." This is where the straps pull on your ears and make them stick out like a mouse.
- Has a seam that is sewn flat.
- This keeps the seam from irritating your nose.
- It is reusable and washable.
- Simply hand wash with cold water and mild detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Rinse with water and let air dry.
How to Properly Wear a Mask
- Wash your hands before wearing the mask.
- Remove your glasses if necessary.
- Make sure the nose piece is pointed upward.
- Apply the ear straps from ear to ear.
- Cover the mouth and nose. Adjust the nose piece if needed.
- Make sure there are no open gaps between your face and the mask.
- Put glasses back on over top of the mask if necessary.
This product is not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment. The decision to use this mask is solely your own. This mask is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of Covid-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how to best keep yourself safe.